Nigerian Male Barbie Bobrisky Opens Up On His Gay Status, Talks Marriage

ad+1

Bobrisky says he has not contravene any law of the land with his look.The Nigerian Barbie reveals he looks gay for his business but not gayThe skin whitening expert claimed he wants to start his own family and raise children snap chat celebrity and Nigerian male Barbie Bobrisky has finally addressed rumours that he is gay.In a recent interview with Celeb Police, the popular gender bender opened up forthe first time about his trueself while also slamming those claiming he isgay.Born Okuneye IdrisOlanrewaju, Bobrisky said:“When Nigerians talkabout the whole 14 years thing, I just sit down and be like why are some Nigerians so stupid, because the law does not say if u look and appear girly you would go to jail.The law said gay marriageand I have never come out there and say I am getting married to a guy neither have I said I want to marry a guy.”.The bleaching expert claimed he only dresses like a womanto attract clients for hisbusiness.“The fact that I look and act like a girl does not mean I am gay, I am only doing this to survive, because it is the best I cando. I only think of how to get clients to patronize me.”He concludedby saying:“In the next ten years, I want to have a family – my kids, my wife and I. I want to be a crowd puller and that name, Bobrisky to keep flowing for eternity.”

0 comments: