Kylie Jenner Is Suffering From Food Poisoning: "I Don't Look Sexy Right Now at All"

ad+1

Kylie Jenner has been down and out.
The 19-year-old E! star revealed in a series of Snapchat videos Tuesday that she has been battling food poisoning. "I went to the doctor again because I had food poisoning over the weekend and it has not been fun," Kylie shared from her bed. "So, that's why I've been a little MIA or if my Snapchats aren't as fun and exciting as they usually are."
Appearing makeup free in her videos, Kylie added, "I don't look sexy right now at all."
Despite feeling worse for wear, Kylie is keeping up with her work and her boyfriend Tyga. Earlier in the day she made it out of the house to get her nails and eyebrows done, and even attended a photo shoot for her rapper beau. "I'm back in action," she declared.

0 comments: