Flavour is not my type of man'- OBIANUJU

ad+1


Alisha Berry says she enjoyed being in Flavour's video but also stated that the singer is not her type of man,

The  US model and video vixen  who starred in Flavour's latest music video "Obianuju",  said this to Pulse in a recent interview.

Flavour's new video 'Obianuju' quickly trended on social media largely due to Alisha Berry's appearance in the music video.
"Being that it was my first time meeting Flavour I would have to say it was very similar to the chemistry I have with most artists/singers I work with. I’m booked to appear in the video, this is my job. However, I must say it’s always nice when working with a team who again was such a pleasure working it" she stated.
Falvour is a lady’s man and has been romantically  linked with two former beauty queens, singers Chidinnma  and Tiwa Savage.
Read more at Pulse.ng

0 comments: